Friday, August 13, 2010

Settling In

It was a long drive! We had to make a few stops along the way, but I don't think my son Ben minded at all. We found an awesome rest stop in Illinois!


Now that we're here Ben can play outside, in weather not nearly as hot as Missouri. Ohio is about 20 degrees cooler. Just not looking forward to the winters. Ben says, "Bye, going to Wal-Mart to get milk!" (I kid you not.)


One good thing about the nice weather here, I don't mind getting down on the pavement to do a little bit of "art." Ben likes Sponge Bob, though we never watch the show, so I drew him a little something.


Chalk-Eater Max (our pup)!

1 comment:

  1. hi..i'm from malaysia n love crocheting..ur blog makes me feel happy...thankx a lot..i've tried ur lil bird holiday amigurumi n im soooooo happy with tht pattern..thankx a lot..god bless u..:)

    ReplyDelete